I have done a series of make up video tutorials for TFMTV.NO, the first one out is how to make your skin fresh, summery and beautiful. See the clip, the products and the easy application techniques!
The secret with creating perfect Summer skin is to make it look like you're wearing nothing at all! I have used quite a few products over Maries cleansed, moisturised face, but you can use hundreds of products if you want - the key is to apply them in good light, concentrate on creamy, moisturising textures and to blend the colours really well.
See the film here. (It is in Norwegian. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to let me know!) :D
1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Illuminating: You can easily pick a shade darker than yours. The light texture will blend the colour perfectly into your skin and make your face glow like it has been kissed by the sun.
2. La Prairie Light Fantastic Cellular Concealing and Brightening Eye Treatment: This is light reflecting with a bit of coverage and conceals shadows and blue circles. Don't apply too much, it will only end up in the lines!
3. Shiseido The Makeup Stick Foundation: This is great for touch ups and for blemishes that needs heavier coverage. By applying this locally with a small synthetic brush you avoid make up that looks like a mask.
4. Youngblood Hi Definition Mineral Powder: Colourless and mattifying mineral powder. Use a small brush and apply this just on the t-zone; the centre of the face. Healthy summer skin should have as little powder as possible.
5. Chanel Soleil Tan the Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder: This bronzing powder has beautiful colours and is oil-free, which means it wont dry the skin. Apply lightly all over the face and on your cheeck bones to add subtle structure.
6. MAC Cremeblend Blush in Ladyblush: Put a touch of this on the apple of your cheek and blend up towards the ear, either with a brush or with your fingertip. The creamy texture makes your cheeks shine :)
7. Anastasia Shimmer Highlighter: This soft pencil does magic for the cupid's bow and inner corners of the eye. One of my new favourite tools!
8. La Prairie Cellular Luxe Lip Treatment SPF 15: A really great nourishing lip balm with sun protection.